Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm back!!

I'm back and married! Sorry for the delay, Phillip & I lost our camera in the pre-wedding madness (thanks for the loner Stu) and we just found it, so last week's adventures in cupcaking went undocumented. Before we get to this weeks post, I thought that I would post a few pictures from the wedding and a few new cupcake-related new items:

The Cupcakes!:

LuLu in her wedding day finest:
My bite was a little too big:

My new cupckae carrier, it holds 3 dozen cupcakes!:


The cutest little mini cake domes, perfect for cupcakes:



Phillip found this little print in San Fransisco on our honeymoon, it's so perfect!

So far, this blog has been very cupcake focused, but soon I will start using it for its original purpose. I will be posting pictures from my favorite meals that I have made for Phillip & I, so don't be surprised if you see some less sweet recipes soon!

No comments: