Monday, April 5, 2010

A Break...

If you've noticed that I've absent lately, you've been very correct. I have been super busy with my upcoming graduation and move (where I will start working as a dentist!), that I've not been able to devote my energy to blogging. I've actually made several new recipes and photographed them, but I can't seem to find the motivation to blog them. So - I've decided that I should take a little break from this blog. I will be back once I get settled into my new house (and much bigger kitchen!), so don't delete me from your google reader just yet. I think that I just need to take the pressure off of myself for a while, I'm sure as soon as a post this I'll want to make a whole bunch of new things and post them to share with you.

Thanks for reading for the past two years, and I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'll miss you!!!! i'll be eagerly waiting when you return so i have more recipes to try!

Laura said...

Enjoy what sounds to be a well-deserved break! I look forward to seeing your posts again :)