Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ashleigh's Bridal Shower

My friend Ashleigh is getting married, too! I threw her this shower on Sunday (busy weekend for me, huh?), and the day turned out perfectly. I can't wait until I get to celebrate her wedding day with her. The menu for the shower was as follows:

Chicken Salad Croissants
Mini Club Sandwiches
Cucumber Cups with Ranch and Shrimp Cocktail
Mini Quiches
Broccoli Salad
Cheese Platter
Cupcakes:
Vanilla Bean Black Cherry








Note: Ashleigh's future sister-in-law Jan took some of these photos. I was too busy running around to get very good pictures of all the food. Maybe I should hire her to take pictures of all my food, I think she does a better job than I do!

Sources: Annies Eats

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks wonderful! You did a great job with the shower!

Unknown said...

The shower was FANTASTIC! The food was excellent, the weather was beautiful, and the time with friends and family was great! :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUCH A LOVELY DAY!

Meghan said...

Small world... I was looking through your blog for some new recipe ideas and saw this posting. Ashleigh's husband is actually my friend Cole from my former life :)